Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Select Nights from November 9 – December 22, Guests can Experience the Holiday Magic at Magic Kingdom® Park
On 25 select nights, Nov. 9-Dec. 22, this separately ticketed event will welcome guests to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year at Magic Kingdom. Holiday magic is unwrapped with the return of festive favorites like the Christmas extravaganza stage show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration”, the sparkling spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the merry must-see “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.” Guests can also look forward to enjoying some of their favorite classic and thrill attractions, including Tron Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise, which will use a virtual queue* during the event.
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are limited and can be purchased online beginning July 6. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can begin purchasing tickets as early as June 29 on the Walt Disney World website. Ticket prices will range from $159-$199 per person. The party dates are:
- November 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, 30
- December: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22
Enjoy All That’s Merry and Bright Across Walt Disney World
Can’t get enough of holiday happenings? There’s SNOW much to look forward to this wintry season at Walt Disney World Resort. Keep reading to learn how you can celebrate this festive season, beginning as early as November 9.
Delight in Joyous Holiday Entertainment
- For the first time in forever, guests will be able to join Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and the Snowgies in front of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom for Frozen Holiday Surprise, a brand new Frozen-inspired entertainment experience that will illuminate the castle in a whole new way. This delightful new offering can be seen during regular park hours and during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. More details on this exciting holiday addition coming soon.
- Amidst the glowing holiday décor, a Merry Menagerie of winter animals returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park in the form of artisan-sculpted puppets.
- EPCOT will celebrate with the return of “Candlelight Processional” during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays beginning Nov. 24-Dec. 30. Other guest-favorite traditions like spirited storytellers, joyful musical acts and performers, and Holiday Kitchens return to World Showcase this festive season.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will once again return the yuletide projection show on The Hollywood Tower Hotel this season. At Toy Story Land, you can once again spot Woody, Jessie and Buzz sporting their holiday best.
- At Disney Springs®, Guests can once again shop for their loved ones while enjoying the dazzling decor and the Disney Springs® Christmas Tree Stroll. Visitors who stop in Town Center won’t believe what they see – magical snowfall in Central Florida!
- Guests can say hello to Santa Claus as he makes special appearances in all four parks, Disney Springs® and even at a Disney Water Park, where you’ll find him dressed in his tropical holiday beachwear.