Mickey’s Not-so-scary Halloween Party
Let’s Boo This! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts soon!
Select nights August 11–November 1 in Magic Kingdom® Park!
Halloween with a Disney Twist! Join some favorite Disney Characters for an evening of spirited fun.
Get your favorite costume ready! Come collect candies and treats while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with eerie entertainment, delightful attractions and some beloved Disney Characters.
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Set your sights on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! Watch 3 sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom park.
- Witness Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular—a wickedly wild fireworks display featuring some of your favorite Disney Characters and hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Boogie down at the Disney Junior Jam at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café—featuring some favorite friends from Disney Junior shows. It’s perfect for young partygoers!
- See some beloved Disney Characters during Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Collect a bag full of candy as you roam the trick-or-treat trails in search of some of your favorite sweets.
- Revel in the extraordinarily enchanting atmosphere of Magic Kingdom park during this limited-capacity event.
Best of all, this event is “not-so-scary”—so children of all ages can join in the fun!
Before you go, please review our dress code and costume guidelines.
Select nights from August 11–November 1, 2023, Guests can celebrate all the spooky and spectacular festivities of Halloween at the Magic Kingdom® Park during the Walt Disney World® 50th Anniversary celebration!
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular
Watch the skies come alive with a Halloween spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington, featuring projections, lasers, and special effect elements mixed with fireworks, rooftop pyro, lighting, music, and favorite characters!
Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade
A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Get ready for the grave diggers! The Haunted Mansion® stars in this delightful parade. It’s really not so scary—just fiendish fun!
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!
Trick-Or-Treating Throughout the Park
Get your fill of Halloween candy galore as you make your way from land to land! Including special, allergy-friendly options so everyone can join in the fun!
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Liberty Square
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “It’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise – Virtual Queue Access Only
Check back for information on how to join the virtual queue for TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Entertainment offerings, available attractions and experiences are subject to change.
A variety of characters greeting locations around the Park.
- Guests can step into 3D Magic Kingdom® attractions of the past in “Not So Scary” Photo Ops.
- Guests will receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag and a beautiful print as commemorative gifts.
Entertainment offerings subject to change without notice. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive. Admission to this event requires a
separately priced ticket valid only during specific event dates and hours. Inclement weather conditions may also affect outdoor entertainment.
Tags: Let's Book This, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party