EPCOT INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS
2018 EPCOT INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS CELEBRATES 39 DAYS OF CREATIVITY JANUARY 12 TO FEBRUARY 19
Returning to Walt Disney World® Resort for a second year, the Epcot® International Festival of the Arts will celebrate all things art – performing, visual and culinary – from Jan. 12-Feb. 19, 2018 – with festivities running seven days a week and Disney On Broadway performances happening each weekend (Fridays through Mondays) in 2018.
Guests can kick off 2018 with world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. They can introduce their inner aficionado to an exciting extravaganza brimming with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. We’ve rolled everything Guests love about the arts into one spectacular festival.
The festival features:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries – just to name a few
- More than a half a dozen specially-created food studios offering a wealth of “artistic” culinary delights
- A host of performing artists that build on Epcot’s already stellar lineup of authentic performers
- And, the Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions
Skip the ticket lines, buy your Epcot tickets today!
Dinner and a Show
Another returning favorite is our Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, where Guests can maximize their experience at the Festival with a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants and priority seating for our Disney on Broadway concert series.
Starting today, you can book Guests a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, that will later be followed by a phenomenal Disney on Broadway inspired concert – select dates from Jan. 12-Feb.19, 2018. The concert series will feature pairings of Disney on Broadway stars, singing favorite songs from award-winning Broadway shows. When you reserve a Disney on Broadway Dining Package for Guests, they’ll be able to relax at your meal with friends and family and rest assured that their priority seats are waiting for them at the 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. concert.*
Be sure to book Guests soon; as these events are sure to fill up quickly! Call 407-WDW-DINE to book.
Avoid the lines, buy your Epcot tickets today!
* Disney on Broadway Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner and include a 3-course meal or full buffet, depending on the location.