Disney After Hours Boo Bash
Tickets on Sale for ‘Disney After Hours Boo Bash’!
Disney After Hours Boo Bash tickets are on sale! For select nights August 10th – October 31st, Guests join in the spooky fun at Magic Kingdom Park with three hours of lower wait times for 20+ favorite attractions, ghostly Character Cavalcades, trick-or-treating, and performances from the Cadaver Dans.
The moon looms large overhead, lighting the castle below. The gates close, the clock strikes and the ghouls come out to play!
Head to Walt Disney Worldâ Resort for Disney After Hours Boo Bash! After the close of Magic Kingdomâ Park, you’ll find a special three-hour event that’s brewing this Halloween season with party music, decorations and Character Cavalcades galore! With the Parks closed and low wait times for favorite attractions, it’s the perfect event for you to swoop in.
Guests young, old and immortal can dress in costume for the occasion and get their fill as they trick-or-treat about the land.
Some of your favorite and fiendish friends will be lurking about—from Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler to Mickey and friends in their Halloween best. Or stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their
special comeback (from the dead) performance.
Plus delight in exclusive offerings including sweet and savory snacks, and simply enjoy the not-too-spooky atmosphere as Cinderella Castle is cast in a spectral glow.
Float on over to Disney After Hours Boo Bash select nights August 10 through October 31 at Magic Kingdom Park.
It’s a ghostly good time… Guests will experience during this limited-capacity separately ticketed event:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villain
sHalloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to takemagical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Tickets start at $129 – $139 USD, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available.
Dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021 – Sold Out
No day park ticket or reservation required after purchase.
*Some event nights in August and September will be from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Categorized in: Disney's Magic Kingdom Park