Top 5 Things to do at Pandora -The World of Avatar
Pandora – The World of Avatar is now open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®
The land itself serves as an amazing attraction for guests to explore and interact with, and the area’s two experiences – the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage and the family friendly Na’vi River Journey – are already wowing guests. But did you know there are actually many other ways you can have fun throughout Pandora – The World of Avatar?
Here are 5 top, must-dos to add to your list to have the best experience possible during your trip to Pandora – The World of Avatar.
1. Match With A Banshee – Already a guest-favorite experience, the land’s Windtraders merchandise shop is home to the Rookery, a nook where banshees reside, waiting to be “matched” with guests. Disney periodically runs out of these ultra-popular plush toys, so be sure to ask when you get there.
2. Visit at Swotu Wayä (“Sacred Place of Song”) – Located in the heart of Mo’ara Valley, you can interact with a collection of instruments fashioned by the Na’vi. They are connected into the moon’s root system and as guests play the instruments, the area just may respond with music and light. Sometimes, Disney Cast Members will play with you and the sounds are spectacular when coordinated.
3. Test Out A Na’vi Translator – Also found in Windtraders, this fun device helps you learn Na’vi words. The Na’vi have no written language, so the translator will be a helpful tool for any human visiting Pandora. Guests using the translator can learn how to pronounce 90 Na’vi words using interchangeable translation cards. The device also lights up at night, which makes it perfect for nighttime explorations on Pandora.
4. Dine at Satu’li Canteen – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Satu’li Canteen offers one of the most interesting menus at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Featuring international-inspired cuisine, vegetarian options and specialty libations, it’s the ideal place to refuel on your expedition through the Valley of Mo’ara.
5. Help Regrow the Flaska Reclinata – One of the largest and most fascinating plants on Pandora, you can help this rare plant “re-seed” itself on Pandora simply through touch.
Be sure to take photos of your journey to Pandora – World of Avatar, especially at night when the world is aglow.
Tags: avatar, na'vi, pandora, The World of Avatar
Categorized in: Disney's Animal Kingdom