Teacher Appreciation 2017
Seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels In The Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida Offering Special “Teacher Appreciation Rates” May-September . . . Special rates provide a great way to take in the new Pandora – World of Avatar® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, and the many new offerings at the significantly expanded Disney Springs®
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (May 2017) – In recognition of teachers and school support staff, the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida are offering “Teacher Appreciation Rates.” Available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten – college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada, for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, the special rates provide the opportunity to take in the many exceptional special events that are happening at the Walt Disney World® Resort this spring and summer.
It also is a wonderful time to take in the incredible all-new land Pandora – World of Avatar®, opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® on May 27, 2017. Plus, you can experience the many exceptional new venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs® area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney Springs® offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs® and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs® area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs® Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues® Restaurant, Rainforest Café® at Disney Springs® Marketplace, T-REXTM, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Wolfgang Puck® Express, American Threads, and Sephora.
The special rates also provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks and The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot®; Kilimanjaro Safaris® and the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and also new this summer Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom® Park history.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels’ “Teacher Appreciation Rates” for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $72 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $135 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $125 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $98 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/teacher-appreciation/ (or http://bit.ly/DSteach17). The “Teacher Appreciation Rates” apply to Preschool, Daycare, Kindergarten – College teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada. The special rates are available for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, from August 31-November 13, 2017; Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom® Park, from August 25-November 1, 2017: and Disney Night of Joy on September 8 and 9, 2017, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Plus, the all-new Pandora – World of Avatar® opens May 27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®. Inspired by James Cameron’s blockbuster film “Avatar,” the immersive, awe-inspiring land features truly stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora. Impressively, this new land makes you feel as if you are transferred light-years away to Pandora. Among the offerings will be Avatar Flight of Passage, an exhilarating 3D ride that takes you on an expedition on the back of a powerful winged mountain banshee to see the beauty and grandeur of Pandora. Also not to be missed is the family-friendly Na’vi River Journey, a scenic boat ride down a mysterious river, through caves, and lighted by a bioluminescent forest.
Boasting a charming waterfront setting, the reimagined Disney Springs® is set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, and features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side. Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney Springs® are such dining options as Planet Hollywood Observatory, Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, Paddlefish (situated on an iconic paddleboat), renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, Morimoto Asia Street Food, and STK Orlando.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney Springs® are: World of Disney® store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson® (apparel and accessories), Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs® Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs® Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area — the closest hotel to Disney Springs®, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs® area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .
# # #
PR Contact: Karen Lamonica at (407) 788-7070, ext. 208 or klamonica@78Madison.com
NOTE: High-resolution photos of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are available by contacting Karen Lamonica.Tags: hotel rates, teacher appreciation
Categorized in: Press Releases